Thanks mr-b

mr-b wrote:
> Rather odd as I upgraded my other two PCPs without issue, although I did
> see at one point under the Extensions page that although Internet/DNS
> and all the repos were accessible, when I went onto the Available tab, a
> repo was listed as Inaccessible, though I think it changed to accessible
> after I used the drop down selector.

I think this can happen if you don't quite wait for the initial screen
to complete. The proceeding pages work from info generated on the first
page.

mr-b wrote:
> The only other thing I noted was that the PCP UI times out on all my
> PCPs after a reboot - I think 40sec might just be a little too short.

I did change this in pCP7.0.0 but I think it is highlighting another
issue rather than not working correctly. A RPi4B boots in 20secs + 10sec
to shutdown + 10sec if using wifi, giving the 40 seconds reboot delay.
The RPi boot time is worked out from the timestamp in dmesg. Following
your observation, I have double checked the RPi4B boot time and have
noticed while it usually boots in 19sec sometimes it takes 41sec Don't
know why? Seems consistent either 19sec or 41sec.

We have had some "random seed" generation issue with the latest kernel
which were causing variable boot times on certain RPi models depending
on USB hardware. :confused:

regards
Greg