jacobacci wrote:
> As DSM7 will not support LMS anymore, I have made the move to Docker.
> I installed Docker, then added the 8.1.0 container. I mapped port 9000
> to 9002 and mapped the two directories for music and playlists.
> I also added watchtower according to the following instructions:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/gzbf79/tip_setting_up_watchtower_to_update_your_docker/
> LMS read my library ok. When I start IP:9002 in a browser, I can see the
> LMS user interface and all my music.
> My SB Touch however cannot connect to LMS on the NAS. Doing a factory
> reset on the Touch did not help.
> Is this a known issue?Don't know if it's common issue, but I had similar
> behaviour with 8.0.1
when in bridge mode.. Lms was accessible but I could not add any players
to it.. Host mode was only way I could make it work.. So I think most
likely it's ports conflict

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin