V12 wrote:
> I made the symlink in the Portainer (/volume1/music2 -> /music2), and I
> can see the directory /music and /music2 in the listing in container
> console of the LMS container. When I try to take the directory /music2
> in use, the selection list do not show the directory /music2.

I've never used Portainer and don't know how it works in terms of
symlinks..  If I remember correctly I created symlin  in terminal using
Putty .. will try to find tutorial I used..

V12 wrote:
> Is it so, that it's somehow 'hard-codec', that no additional directories
> could not be selected in LMS (I'm now using 8.1.0)?

Symlink definitely works on my synology .. I'm on Logitech Media Server
Version: 8.0.1 - 1606756069 @ Mon Nov 30 18:20:15 CET 2020 but wouldn't
think that matters..

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin