paul- wrote:

> There is an extension page in the pCP web interface that allows you to
> download and install packages.

Thanks. I guess that's what I was looking for but couldn't find. What's
it called?

paul- wrote:
> What packages are you looking for besides triggerhappy?

I assume Triggerhappy is all I would need to make this USB volume dial
work. It gets recognised as a USB keyboard that sends -KEY_VOLUMEUP-,
-KEY_VOLUMEDOWN- and -KEY_MUTE-. I would like for those key presses to
'trigger' the commands -pcp up-, -pcp down- and -pcp power-.

Unless anyone would have any other suggestions on how to achieve that?
(the player runs only Squeezelite, not JiveLite).