@LiFePO4

with the deskpi Pro I routed a channel then slotted the 128x32 into it,
had I been careful that should have been all I needed but ended up using
some damping material to hold it secure and reduce the light bleed too

easiest thing I've found for screw mounts is to solder the unit to
perf-board large enough such that it can contain any circuitry but also
with enough meat to drill fixing holes etc

you can also get fancy with 3D printing and/or CNC

As of *13-Jan-2021* my digitized collection is (25074 hours 42 minutes)
+ (19 seconds) or
2.861[/B] YEARS IN DURATION.

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 161,783