-V on the monitor not squeeze

you need to run the monitor manually so you can observe and capture the
logging

I'm running diagnostics now inclusive memory checks
these things take time it needs to hit the issue when a combination of
events occurs
I've gone with a new tool so took a hit with the install but its cooking
now

as soon as I have something I'll report back

if you could add the -V and run manually we'll see if that sheds any
light too

As of *25-Jan-2021* my digitized collection is (25092 hours 53 minutes)
+ (54 seconds) or
2.863[/B] YEARS IN DURATION, THAT WOULD REALLY ANNOY THE NEIGHBORS...

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 162,025
TOTAL ALBUMS: 14,843
TOTAL ARTISTS: 21,092