I need some thought, help, advise on preparing a LMS server on pCP to
ship to a friend. The goal is to make it as close to plug and play as
possible.

The back story - I have a seasonal cabin about 250 miles away, and I am
only there from April through November. I setup a friend/neighbor with a
touch and a USB stick with his library, running tinyLMS. he has really
enjoyed it. But, he has recently started losing more and more of his
radio stations as the migrate over to https. As you know, there is so
much more to LMS than tiny LMS, but he doesn't know what he is missing.

Now is the time, so I am building him a pCP, LMS server only. He is not
very technical, and quite impatient when it comes to electronics not
doing what he expects them to do. He can build just about anything out
of wood and metal tho :)

My question - what to do to make the pCP work with minimal user setup
"out of the box"?

Here's what I have done:
1) I setup a pi 3b+, case, power supply, ethernet cable to my router,
with a USB stick of a couple albums (to be swapped with his stick, then
rescan), and connected an extra radio to it via wifi (for testing only).
I used the 3rd partition on the SD for LMS data
2) I created a mount for the USB stick, and the SD third partition. I
ran Samba and created two network locations on my windows PC, and am
thinking I will provide instructions on how he can do the same, or, make
due until I get up there is april.
3) I setup all of the plugins that I use, that I think he would use.
4) I copied my favorites.opml (which are really only radio stations).
Most of his favorites were originally mine
5) I did not setup a static IP, should I? If so, do I need for him to
peek into his router to see what is available?
6) I created a windows browser "bookmark folder" with the pCP UI, LMS
main page, LMS Settings, and Material UI. Again, maybe a good reason for
a static IP.
7) I plan on putting together a picture "how to" document for simple
things (initial setup, update LMS, add music, rescan, etc)
8) I realize that I am going to have to have him go through the LMS
setup steps of pointing to his music library.

I realize that there will be some setup phone support, but I would
really like to minimize the moaning, groaning, and "I cant find it".
Maybe I need to remote into his PC? Is that easily doable?

So, what else? Any thoughts?
Jim