Hi all. January is almost over and I wish you've enjoyed this month as
it's usually slightly quieter.

I've setup the screen to work on the bottom level ------ it's showing
pCp's bootup lines now. In the last few lines one of them shows
"starting jivelite...done". But never goes into Jivelite interface.

I've followed this tutorial and the screen I use is the same:
https://docs.picoreplayer.org/projects/add-a-display/

However I noticed that my pi is 4b instead of 3b (as in the tutorial)
and the pCp version I used is 7.0.0 instead of 6.1.0.

I've tried "./jivelite.sh" command to run it manually but all it shows
(in the ssh client) is:

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

  JiveLite 0.1.0

and it goes on indefinetely.

nothing new is shown on the TFT screen on the other hand.

I am getting fuzzy now:( has anyone encountered the same?

Much appreciated.