Hello!

As my new headphones seems to have a not so good receiver as before
(same manufacturer) and also the receiption wasn‘t good at some places
with the old ones, I think I need an external Bluetooth transmitter for
the Pi.
Is there one Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter known that has good transmission
features that works together with piCorePlayer?
I saw a few ones with Bluetooth 5.0 that only working with Windows and
not with Linux or macOS.

Is it better to connect such a transmitter with an extension cable to
the USB port of the Pi?

Do I have something to do to use it in piCorePlayer as there is then a
second Bluetooth device. Or is it enough to disable the internal one?

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk