paul- wrote:
> That TPlink unit mentions nothing of linux support.   Make sure the mfg
> says linux support.

Today I got the mentioned „Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro
Adapter“ adapter. After disabling internal Bluetooth and inserting the
adapter before the necessary boot it worked out of the box. Nothing to
configure. The headphone could be paired and worked much better than the
internal bluetooth before.
It is not as good as my iPhone 11 but acceptable.

Tomorrow the „LogiLink BT0015“ should arrive. Also I will get a USB
extension cable to see if this will be better. I will write here what
happens.

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk