I have also an issue with the power overlays in piCorePlayer 7. I use
the Pimoroni on/off-shim and when I push the button to drive the system
down it is driving down but not cuts the power to the pi completely. I
didn't have this in Version 6.1. There the power was successfully cut
completely after shutdown of the system. Something has definitely
changed...

33203

|Filename: Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-02-01 23-29-10.png               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33203|

Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB, Pimoroni On/Off Shim, Allo DigiOne, Khadas Tone
Board, Waveshare 5" Capacitive Touch Screen, Exsys USB 3.1 Hub all
together in one HTPC