jacobacci wrote:
> The plot thickens
> I have corrected the spelling of /config. Now the LMS container stops
> unexpectedly after a few seconds.
> Next step:
> With only the /config mapping (/music and /playlists removed), the
> container stops unexpectedly after a few seconds
> With only /music and /playlists mappings and read only selected (/config
> removed) the container runs. But can not see any mapped folders from LMS
> settings
> I must be doing something really wrong
>
> EDIT: just tried 8.2.0 and it does the exact same thingOK.. So just recreated
> lms in virtual dsm to understand why it doesn't
work for some..
My findings :
Downloaded new 8.2.0 image and fired up setup wizard in host mode..
Mapped music to existing folder in read only and config to folder on
brand new shared folder... I actually clicked create new folder and
named it lms.

After that I had same symptoms.. Lms crashing after few seconds..

After inspection of permissions of lms folder it says owner nobody.. In
general tab.. So in permission tab.. I created new permissions for
owner... Giving it read and write..

Since then all work just fine..

Not sure about Bridge mode yet and not able test it right now.. Maybe
you can try it

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)