Paul Webster wrote:
> My guess is that it cannot listen on port 80 because ports below 1024
> require task to run as root ... and also LMS objects when it is run as
> root.
>
> There might be an iptables or setcap way of getting around it - but not
> something I have looked into for ages.

Yes, I am sure now that you're right. I supposed that property HTTP_PORT
of the container configuration doesn't work, but it works.
Otherwise I tried to set up in the container configuration properties
PUID and PGUID =0 (I assumed this forces root to be the process owner),
but it still didn't allow to select port from range 1-1023.