A few questions:

1. So, in order to incorporate all of the to-date script changes, do I
just sudo nano the SQLITE-control.sh file and replace it with the script
in post #137??  Save, exit, and that's all that's needed?

2.  Not that I want to, but if I have need to delete all this nice
start/restart functionality, how would I actually initiate/execute the
"uninstall" process?

3.  If I replace the original script with the revised script in post
#137, can I then remove that command in User Commands section of
Tweaks??

Cheers.....

chill wrote:
> I've added an 'uninstall' option to the script in 'post #137'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113661-Start-restart-squeezelite-when-plug-in-USB-dac&p=1009335&viewfull=1#post1009335),
> and I corrected a problem with trying to write to pcp_<cardname>.log
> before the cardname was known.

  >   > tc@pCPTest:~$ sudo ./SQLITE-control.sh uninstall
  > 1) Squeezelite output device found in /usr/local/etc/pcp/pcp.cfg = DragonFly
  > 2) udev rules file /etc/udev/rules.d/10-DragonFly.rules removed
  > 3) etc/udev/rules.d/10-DragonFly.rules removed from /opt/.filetool.lst
  > 4) SQLITE-control.sh removed from /opt/bootlocal.sh
  >
  > Uninstallation complete
  > Squeezelite will no longer autostart/stop with DragonFly power
  > Backup and reboot ('pcp br') to make this permanent

Rg

System information
Main: RPI4B/PiCorePlayer/LMS> RPI4B/piCoreplayer/Squeezelite > USB>RME
ADI-2 DAC > Benchmark AHB2 > Revel Performa F208 speakers, 2X REL R-305
subs.

Home Theatre:  RPI4 B/HifiBerry Dac+ Pro>Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

LMS  8.1.0 - 1608700893 on RPI4B with 1tb Samsung T5 SSD.