this is indeed SPI device so -o7 is what you'd want and its fully
supported by the OLED library

you can override the SPI pins via the command line or wire with the SPI0
pi gpio mapping, see here:

https://pinout.xyz/pinout/spi

alternatively you can switch to the i2c interface

    1 VCC Power positive (3.3~5V power input) [GPIO 3.3V]
  2 GND Ground [GPIO GND]
  4 DIN Data input [GPIO 2 (I2C Data)]
  5 CLK Clock signal input [GPIO 3 (I2C Clock)]
--------------------

https://pinout.xyz/pinout/i2c

See the documentation for the device for any specifics around switch
interfaces

SPI is a faster interface to I2C so animation/meters may be smoother but
theres nothing specific in the monitor that takes advantage of either
interface

As of *02-Feb-2021* my digitized collection is (25108 hours 33 minutes)
+ (9 seconds) or
2.864[/B] YEARS IN DURATION
RANDOM CONTINUOUS PLAY WOULD REALLY ANNOY THE NEIGHBORS...

DIGITIZED THUS FAR:

[B]TOTAL TRACKS: 162,278
TOTAL ALBUMS: 14,868
TOTAL ARTISTS: 21,112