Greg Erskine wrote:
> We haven't done much to shairpoint-sync over the years because we
> recommend you use the LMS plugin instead.
>
> I think this means, you only have to setup once for all your devices

Which is nice for some use cases, but also suffers from the drawback
that it doesn't allow playback to be synchronized with a video source.

So you can route your iPad's sound to the pCP while viewing YT, but then
video and audio will drift apart more or less instantly. If you instead
use shairport-sync, they'll stay, well, synced.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk