Bogg wrote:
> Hi, I installed the script from post 183. it seems to have installed ok,
> it finds my M6 dac and shuts squeezelite down as expected.
> Unfortunately it doesn't restart squeezelite when I turn on the dac.

I'm not sure.  A few things you can try, to help understand what's going
on:

1) When Squeezelite is stopped (i.e. you've removed the DAC), try
checking whether the process has actually been stopped:

    ps | grep squeezelite

2) Try restarting Squeezelite from the command line, to see if you get
any more feedback:

    sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/squeezelite restart

3) Try restarting Squeezelite from the pCP interface (Main page, first
button).