paul- wrote:
> What do you mean it cannot be calibrated.  The calibration is in the
> touchscreen library, not the screen.

Hi Paul,

this display cannot be calibrated. I have no idea how to influence any
touchscreen library. There is also existing a 5" resistive touchscreen
of Waveshare and in the appropriate wiki it is described how to
calibrate this display by using a special software. For the capacitive
touchscreen, which I have, there is nothing like this and that this
display doesn't need to be calibrated is evidenced by any other system
like Raspbian, Volumio, max2play, Kodi. Only with pcp the touch function
is behaving faulty. Sorry.

Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB, Pimoroni On/Off Shim, Allo DigiOne, Khadas Tone
Board, Waveshare 5" Capacitive Touch Screen, Exsys USB 3.1 Hub all
together in one HTPC