Clausi wrote:
> Behaviour is  like this: First the cursor (arrow) is far away from the
> touchpoint. When I then swipe to the left edge of the screen, the cursor
> stops there and is then is closer to the finger (touch point). If I then
> wipe to the right, the cursor stays more close to the finger but when
> the finger is about in the middle of the screen, the cursor starts to
> advance to the right and then reaches the right edge of the screen
> earlier than the finger. Similar behaviour when the finger is moved from
> top to bottom and vice versa.

Is it possible that you are not using the correct resolution for the
display? The display maybe has 800x480 and you are using 640x320.
The touchscreen is sending coordinates for 800x480 as it is the
resolution of the screen and this coordinates will be used for the
640x320 display. So you will reach the ends when you are not at the end
of the touchscreen.

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk