NoobNR7 wrote:
> Hi bpa,
> I only have deezer account.
> I will make free account at Tidal?
> To find out what happens...
>
> I will report back. Not sure if I can make it back tonight...
> Would surely like to see this issue resolved though....
> So definitely coming back. Tomorrow evening I have more time.
>
> Tidal Is that like Deezer? Installing plugin?
Sorry I don't know but I think it is similar.

>From a problem point of view - nobody else has reported similar. So need
to localise the problem into speciifcally Deezer service or possibly
more general your LMS/player.  The player with pcp and hifiberry is well
used and nobody else reports this issue - so unlikley to be hardware
unless you are using non standard squeezelite or other settings or did
some custom tuning .

Earlier you though it may related to crossfading - have you tried with
all sorts of fading disabled ?