jasc wrote:
> Hello out there,
>
> Does anyone have the original 2016 Audiophonics RaspDAC with
>
> >   >   >
  - Sabre V3 ES9023
  - Power Button
  - Winstar OLED 16x2 Display

> fully working with pCP 7.0.0, Power Button and Display functionality?
>
> If yes, any help to get it up and running (particularly Power Button
> and Display) would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping for the Jackpot
> in form of a downloadable image, but realize that is far fetched...
> so, happy to dive in with any pointers on required packages, scripts,
> etc.
>
> Thanks and best,
> jasc

I just popped pCP v7.0.0 on a rpi 3b

it seems to be working OK (I can't listen to any output at the moment,
but the blue led is on and the switch works :))

33813

33814

Can't help with the screen, you should be able to find the settings on
the Audiophonics' forum (you will have to search quite a bit :()

ronnie

|Filename: sabre dac.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33814|