jasc wrote:
> Thank you again, Ronnie.
>
> I will give it a go, as per the above, but will have to find the time.
>
> For the record, I got a response from Audiophonics themselves, who had
> this to say, referring to insufficient / irregular Python support in
> pCP:
>

> The Audiophonics RaspDAC Diet Pi image (and Moode image) can be found
> 'here'
> (https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/blog-diy-audio/23-start-up-evo-raspdac-rasptouch-raspdac-mini-with-a-pre-configured-image.html).
>
> Best regards,
> jasc

Is the "lack of python support" still actually a problem?  It would be
really good if the Audiophonics players (and displays) could work with
PCP.  Jasc, did you learn what the DietPi images are actually using as a
player - they talk about LMS, but don't say what player they're using -
I assume it's a LIRC ready version of squeezelite, but they don't say.
I've pinged them a question as well.