mherger wrote:
> >> Can you tell me the exact revision or git commit of the last working
> >> version (see Settings/Information)?
> > Sure, Previous one I had installed which still works is:
> >
> > Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1612849590 @ Tue Feb 9 07:22:12
> > CET 2021
>
> I installed the latest build, and it's running as expected:
>
> Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1617564089 @ Sun Apr 4 21:39:44
> CEST 2021Hmm I will try to remove and download it again.
Just to clarify latest version container starts OK but LMS is not able
to read music folder even when volume mappings and other settings are
identical to previous versions. I will try again but assume is smth
weird  with synology itself not actual docker image..
Thanks for checking Michael!

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)