I ran into this thread when I accidentally applied an update to my
Synology server that "end-of-lifed" my LMS package.  Thanks a ton to
everyone who contributed to this!

I didn't find a comprehensive explanation in this thread for how to get
this running in the Synology Docker GUI.  Maybe it's here... there are a
lot of posts.  In any case, I wanted to paste in what I figured out.  It
was pretty straightforward based on 'this post'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111828-Official-docker-container-for-LMS&p=1001613&viewfull=1#post1001613),
and the hint in the 'readme file at DockerHub'
(https://hub.docker.com/r/lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver), even with
my lack of experience with Docker command-line.

0. Install Docker from the Package Manager, if you aren't already using
it for your Minecraft servers...
1. ssh to your Synology and run this command.  (Change your volume
mappings as appropriate.)

  sudo docker run \
  --name logitech-media-server \
  --restart=unless-stopped \
  --net=host \
  -v "/volume1/docker/lms/config":"/config":rw \
  -v "/volume1/music":"/music":ro \
  -v "/volume1/docker/lms/playlist":"/playlist":rw \
  -v "/etc/TZ":"/etc/timezone":ro \
  -v "/etc/localtime":"/etc/localtime":ro \
  -p 9000:9000/tcp \
  -p 9090:9090/tcp \
  -p 3483:3483/tcp \
  -p 3483:3483/udp \
  -e PGID=65537 \
  -e PUID=1029 \
  lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver:stable

2. Go to your Synology package manager and stop / restart Docker.
(Until you do this, your new container won't show up in the GUI.)
3. Go to your Synology Docker GUI.  You'll see the container running.
Note that you can't see the "/etc" volumes, so I'm not sure what happens
if you try to edit the settings here...
4. Browse to http://your-synology-server:9000 to get the LMS GUI.