I did the minor update from PCP 7.0.0 to 7.0.1 to use the backup SD Card
feature. (Thanks to GaryM on another thread.)  The first time I saved
the file it took (what I thought, more about that later) a half hour to
write the file.  I saw the note about pigz.tcz, so I installed that
extension, and wanted to see if it was any faster.  It took less than 5
minutes to write the file with pigz.tcz.

I looked at the files that were created, and I noticed I had seven  *.gz
files.  Six were all the same file size. One was slightly larger;
indicating it was after I installed pigz.tcz.

How did I end up with seven files?  I only clicked the save button
twice.  I did notice that during the first attempt (before installing
pigz.tcz) the pCP page on my iPad would go blank, so I did a refresh and
the status would re-appear and the little dots would appear again
showing the status.  This happened several times, which explains the six
duplicate files.  The screen refresh started another save SD Card
process.

Paul