tamanaco wrote:
> It's been a over week since I asked the questions above, but I didn't
> get any replies. Maybe I was barking up the wrong tree. Could someone
> point me to the appropriate thread or link where questions related to
> installing + configuring LMS on Docker, installing and configuring
> MusicIP on Docker and how to properly update LMS on Docker questions
> might be answered... Thanks.

Installation is fairly straightforward:
- Install Docker on synology
- Create Folder for LMS config. I use Volume1/Public/Docker/LMS
- Install LMS community container in Docker
- Create Mappings for music, playlists and config
- If needed set correct UID in LMS environment

You may want to try this for updating
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111828-Official-docker-container-for-LMS&p=1004932&viewfull=1#post1004932

- Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.2 on Synology DS1815+ DSM 6 /
  Docker
-  SB Touch (2x)