will list the plugins, below that I'd like to migrate or install and

That's a list of repositories, not plugins. I have a couple of plugins in the repository. But you probably don't need those entries at all, as those plugins would be part of the main repository file anyway.

Can you tell which plugins would not be available?

in a long time. I'm mostly interested in migrating my essential Earland
Plugins like CustomBrowse, CustomScan, CustomSkip... "Licensed" plugins
which appear under the License manager settings, but they don't have an
option to be selected for installation...

Some of Erland's plugins are available if you check the box for "unsupported plugins" at the bottom of the Plugins page.

I'm also wondering about Album
Review, BBCi Player, Biography, Dynamic Playlist, SqlPlaylist and

Album Review & Biography I replaced with Music & Artist Information many years ago. There's no need for them any more.