I have recently upgraded my DAC from Topping D90 to a Gustard x26 Pro.
I am running v8.0 on an underclocked 8GB RPI4 with a PI2AES providing
outputs via coax, optical, AES and IIS.  All sound great but after a
while the sound cuts and the Gustard appears to lose lock.  This can be
30 mins or after being run overnight.   PCP is still running, restarting
squeezelite does nothing but it works after a reboot.  This happens on
all outputs from the PI2AES.  It does not happen with the Topping. The
RPI is running at 56C.   I am not sure if its the DAC, RPI4, PI2AES or
PCP.  Has anyone experienced something similar?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk