Hi

I'm having trouble getting my new Rpi4 with a Hifiberry DAC2 Pro XLR to
work. No audio comes out of the XLR or even minijack outputs. I searched
and found a few posts back about some settings for this HAT but was
rather confused by them as I've not seen an Extra HATS setting.
Also I found this
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114030-piCorePlayer-7-0-0-doesn-t-play-well-with-HiFiBerry-DAC2-Pro
which semed very similar. I found like the OP too that the HAT LED came
on when the DAC+ output was used! But then if I selected DAC2HD (and
Pro) Squeezelite didn't run. The Alsa mixer button gives Save and 0dB
buttons, which didn't make much sense to me.
Also I thought that the DAC+, DAC2 and DAC2 HD HATs all used different
chips so why are there only two outputs?

Or is it just that my card is faulty?