paul- wrote:
> Streamer will not use the card util you hit the URL.
>
> Stop squeezelite from the user interface, so nothing should open the
> output side of the card.  Then try to stream the URL.  Start with S16_LE
> (But 16 and 32 bit should work)  I've not had any luck with 24bit.
>
> I've not tested this in a while, but I do have a Dac+ADC here somewhere.

Thanks, yes – I ran the command while I was streaming. I first tried the
16-bit stream, then the 32-bit stream. While they were streaming, I ran
the command and got the output above, suggesting the card was not in
use. I don't know if there is something specific about the PCP build
that means this is an incorrect way of determining whether the card is
in use?