Thanks for the quick response and great to hear that the DAC works with
one of the drivers for another card with the same chip set. I think that
the IQaudIO and JustBoom cards have the same chip set as well.

Look forward to hearing your opinions about the sound quality.

I'm considering using the nanosound for my main server; allowing
HiFiBerry Amp with touchscreen to become just a player together with two
other Pis with HiFiBerry DACs. I've found that the touchscreen has
become unpredictable in its responses since changing it to the amp
rather than just a DAC.