paul- wrote:
> What are you doing with your system?  It only gets mounted at boot, or
> when you make a boot configuration change.  It should be unmounted right
> away after making the change.  Are you making lots of changes all the
> time?
>
> If you look at diagnostic/raspberry pi,  uptime should be on that
> screen.

Paul,
I have not made any changes to the system files.  I know I did manually
mount the boot drive once out of curiosity,  but not to make any
changes.  I am using it as it was installed in a scratch build to v8.0.
I rebooted and now the boot partition is no longer mounted.  So it is
very odd.  I'll just monitor and see what happens.  Good point about pi
uptime.

Anthony

Pi 4 - JustBoom Digi - Topping E30
Pi 4 - HiFiBerry Provides Dac