I know this is nitpicky, but I noticed that the kernel seems to be
trying to balance/reschedule interrupts when there are none. This makes
the arch_timer create hundreds of thousands-millions of interrupts per
cpu core for no reason.

Any way to compile the kernel to be tickless? Being a pretty much single
purpose OS PiCore is not likely to have many processes to reschedule in
the first place.

CONFIG_NO_HZ_FULL will enable the "full" tickless mode.

And/Or, make it an option in the "bootcodes" menu

36987

|Filename: kerneltick.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36987|