Hello good ppl.

So I have setup RPI 4 Model B (4gb) and I'm using it only to run
piCorePlayer (with Squeezelite and LMS). I'm connecting over wifi (5ghz)
and using internal bluetooth to connect to the speakers. Everything
works, but randomly I get stutter in audio from time to time (not sure
why this is happening). Anyway, I wanted to configure the player a bit,
maybe increase some buffer or something, schedule restart or similar (to
prevent this stutter).

It seems that picore added a second player to the list after the restart
of RPI (auto-named here Logitech BT Adapter after the bluetooth
connection). Originally I had only one (I've just named it
piCorePlayer), both are up and running as process. Now, I didn't mind at
first that second player was added, since music is playing over it
normally, but I wanted to fix that stutter problem. So my problem is
when I click in the web UI on the second player (Logitech BT Adapter),
it won't switch to it, just returns me to the main page (and original
piCorePlayer):

37161

Is this expected behavior? Sorry if my question is a bit unclear, I'm
still pretty new to all of this.

Thanks for any help in advance :)

|Filename: picoreq1.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37161|