slartibartfast wrote:
> Does this help?
> https://docs.picoreplayer.org/projects/autostart-squeezelite-from-usb-dac/

Thanks. That does seem to describe the situation. I will live with it
rather than try a command line solution. I might easily break what I
have and which is working extremely well. I might then not have the
knowledge and skill to effect a repair. I will wait in the hope that
some future software upgrade addresses the problem.

I thought (and had) set autostart

37425

but that must be addressing a different issue.

Thanks again.

|Filename: Screenshot 2022-03-10 08.21.55.png                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37425|

Brian

In UK: rPi4 running LMS, Chromecast Audio Dongle and Chromecast Video
Dongle attached to TV - Beresford DAC - Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI
Neutron 4 Speakers - Sennheiser HD25 Headphones. Boom in Bedroom.

In Nicosia: LMS running on a small form factor Windows PC, Beresford DAC
into Quad 405-2 and MB Quart 980s