paul- wrote:
> You should be able to add noaudio to the dtoverlay, and get back to the
> old audio driver and device.
>
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103330-Jivelite-for-piCorePlayer&p=1027716&viewfull=1#post1027716

Dear people. I'm trying to get Jivelite to work on my 1080p HDMI TV.
I'm using a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB and installed PiCoreplayer 8.1 and the
cable is in HDMI port 1 of the Pi.

I read up on the fora and the HDMI issues, the CEC and bitrate... It's
not getting easier with every new update/kernel if I understand
correctly.
Like even to get the 7" screen to work in for example libreelec 10 is
almost impossible and hardware deinterlaceing is still non existent on
the Pi 4.

Now I got stuck at this issue.

In the old day's I would place this in the command line to force 1080p
signal on the pi
hdmi_group=1
hdmi_mode=16
hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080
disable_overscan=1
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
dtparam=audio=on

It still works fortunately, but to get the Jivelie working I have to
disable the
#dtparam=audio=on
#gpu_mem=16

and enable
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d

Still no Jivelite.

I read it was an issue that happened in PiCorePlayer 8.0 and it should
work now.

I'm not sure what I missed.
Does anybody have a 1080p 60hz forced signal on the HDMI port 1 with CEC
working with PiCoreplayer 8.1 on the Pi 4 and have audio on the TV over
HDMI with Jivelite working?
If so what are the simple steps, if there are any, to achieve this?

Big thanks!!!