Dutch87 wrote:
> Dear people. I'm trying to get Jivelite to work on my 1080p HDMI TV.
> I'm using a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB and installed PiCoreplayer 8.1 and the
> cable is in HDMI port 1 of the Pi.
>
> I read up on the fora and the HDMI issues, the CEC and bitrate... It's
> not getting easier with every new update/kernel if I understand
> correctly.
> Like even to get the 7" screen to work in for example libreelec 10 is
> almost impossible and hardware deinterlaceing is still non existent on
> the Pi 4.
>
> Now I got stuck at this issue.
>
> In the old day's I would place this in the command line to force 1080p
> signal on the pi
> hdmi_group=1
> hdmi_mode=16
> hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080
> disable_overscan=1
> hdmi_force_hotplug=1
> hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
> dtparam=audio=on
>
> It still works fortunately, but to get the Jivelie working I have to
> disable the
> #dtparam=audio=on
> #gpu_mem=16
>
> and enable
> dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d
>
> Still no Jivelite.
>
> I read it was an issue that happened in PiCorePlayer 8.0 and it should
> work now.
>
> I'm not sure what I missed.
> Does anybody have a 1080p 60hz forced signal on the HDMI port 1 with CEC
> working with PiCoreplayer 8.1 on the Pi 4 and have audio on the TV over
> HDMI with Jivelite working?
> If so what are the simple steps, if there are any, to achieve this?
>
> Big thanks!!!

I just ran into this same issue except mine was working until I clicked
Jivelite update in the PcP web interface. Jivelite no longer starts when
I boot. The splash screen pops up briefly but then the screen goes
blank. Audio via HDMI is working. I tried a fresh install of PcP 8.1 but
still a no-go.

Rpi3b no extra DAC

Current:
Windows 10 - LMS Server 7.9.3 8TB RAID 10 Media Drive
Office - Windows 10 - Squeezelite-X
Living Room - 2x RPiZeroW w/ Allo MiniBoss each running a Logitech Z623
System
Family Room (TV) - 1X RPi3B+ HDMI to Denon Surround Receiver 7.2 System
Bedroom 1x RPi3B+ with HiFiBerry DAC+ to powered SW and 2X POLK OWM3's
Kitchen - Bose Soundlink Mini II BL speaker

All running piCorePlayer 6.1.0 and synchronized.

Building
Pi Boombox - RPi4B w/ HiFiBerry DAC+