Hi forum,

I hope this question is in scope for this thread although I can see it
is mainly about BT connection from LMS to speakers.

I would like to BT-stream from my phone to LMS and play the stream on
(sync'ed) players (also non-PcP based players like squeezebox boom).
Is this possible? Or is it better to use the LMS WaveIn Plugin?

I have followed som older instructions from a (now dead) thread:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113521-Stream-BT-audio-to-LMS-on-RPi3

but I cannot get this to work.
Basically, everything seems to work except for sound coming out of the
speakers (details in my last post of the abovementioned thread, I used a
PcP-v8.3.0-based player when testing).
Any ideas for solutions or how to debug?

Could be really cool to get this feature working :p
Best
-thomas

--
Setup in two locations:
LOCATION 1:

*LOCATION 2:
[B]Server*:  RPi 4 running LMS 8.3
*Players*: RPi 4 w. SqueezeLite + 1 SB boom 2 x Libratone Zipp,
Chromecast Audio

*Remotes*: Mobile phone OnePlus 5  with SqueezeCtrl and Orange Squeeze
*Streaming Service*:  Qobuz