chicks wrote:
> Just for grins, installed Squeezeplay on my ChromeBox.  While it's
> nicely suited to 7" touchscreens, it really isn't a desktop app.  The
> Material Skin, saved as an "app", is far more intuitive and easier to
> navigate with a mouse.

Agreed.

But it does require a browser, even if most of the browser functionality
is hidden from the user, and the request was strictly for an application
that is not browser-based.

I found it interesting to try SqueezePlay again. I used it briefly when
I was first getting into LMS, but it's been a long time. I'm glad it's
available, but it does not at all suit my needs these days.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.