I seem to have messed something up with my install but can't understand
what's going on. :(

I tried installing the BBC sounds app plugin on my Squeezebox classic
but when it came to finding where to enter my login details I ended up
being caught in a loop on the login to the squeezebox account setting.
So I turned the player off and tried again this time quickly shuttling
past the squeezebox login and just going to network setup. However I
then couldn't log into the server. I entered the ip address 10.0.0.23
into a browser to check that picore was running and found that I
couldn't connect. So I power cycled my pi zero2. I still can't connect
though! :( I've run advanced ip scanner and it sees Slim Devices Inc
running on 10.0.0.23 so I don't get it?

Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to connect to my player now?

Any help really appreciated.