strebor56 wrote:
> Yes, login as tc and pw piCore or whatever you changed it to, then
> ping 10.0.0.1 or whatever is your default gateway
>
> If you can ping both ways then it's likely that the browse has it's
> 'panties in a wad' or the web server is hosed.
> or some such abstruse notwork thing.
> ..S

Thanks, just run it. It seems to ping fine but with 85% packet loss.

This is really annoying, can't think what I've done to cause this. Wish
I'd never tried to install that plugin now!

If I have to do another install of picore :eek::mad: will I be able to
just plug my usb stick in once it's working and it will just re-read my
music files?