Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 19:53:42 -0500
From: Timothy Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [uportal-dev] [VOTE] Commit access for Andy Gherna
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org

i would like to piggy-back on this request, as andy and i work closely
together on this project... and, i have recently introduced some fixes
as well.

Eric Dalquist wrote:

Andy has submitted several good patches for uPortal recently and is
interested in commit access.

+1 from me.

-Eric

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andy Gherna                   |
Senior Research Programmer    | Phone:  (217) 265-9490
CITES, University of Illinois | Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]