---- Original message ----
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 19:53:42 -0500
From: Timothy Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [uportal-dev] [VOTE] Commit access for Andy Gherna To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org

i would like to piggy-back on this request, as andy and i work closely together on this project... and, i have recently introduced some fixes as well.

Eric Dalquist wrote:
Andy has submitted several good patches for uPortal recently and is interested in commit access.

+1 from me.

-Eric
Andy Gherna                   |
Senior Research Programmer    | Phone:  (217) 265-9490
CITES, University of Illinois | Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's no use trying to be clever--we are all clever here; just try to be kind--a
little kind.
-- F.J. Foakes Jackson

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL