Another consideration for pre- and post-conf seminars:  Besides our usual
high number of new attendees wanting to check out uPortal, we expect to see
a lot of folks from the other projects that are collaborating with us on the
conference program--Sakai, Kuali, Fedora, DSpace, Internet2, and Fluid.  So,
introductory, beginners, and how-to seminars would probably be very
appropriate this year...
-Jonathan