Hello developers.  The spring ja-sig conference (spring - yay!) planning
is picking up speed. The conference, April 28-30 at Crowne Plaza Hotel,
St. Paul, MN, is shaping up to be an exciting event with broad
participation from several higher ed community source projects.  The
program committee is now seeking a few proposals for pre or post
conference uPortal seminars.  Suggestions from the committee members are:

    * Scaling uPortal with session replication
    * Understanding and customizing uPortal presentation layer
      (including Fluid components?)

But these are only suggestions.  We have recently had an introductory
seminar "uPortal 101" from Andrew Petro as well as the ever popular
Spring portlet MVC and portlet development seminars.  Are there folks
out there who would like to give a seminar?  I would like to get the
following information:

   1. Title - a phrase or one sentence summary
   2. Description - approximately 4 - 5 sentences describing what an
      attendee would expect to hear about; graphics can also be included
   3. Length - whether you expect the session to be a half-day or
      full-day seminar
   4. Pre or Post - whether you would rather see the seminar on Sunday
      (Pre-Conf) or on Wednesday (Post-Conf)
   5. Presenter/s - not required right away

We need to get seminars firmed up in the next week so now is the time to
commit to making a contribution this way.
Thanks.
Susan

--
It's no use trying to be clever--we are all clever here; just try to be kind--a
little kind.

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]