On 02.12.2010 16:41, Eric Dalquist wrote:
> I'd like to get a 3.2.5 release out on Monday. Are there any pending
> bug fixes for 3.2 that people are working on?
I have just noticed that when using non-ascii characters (UTF8) for
portlet names they are not shown correctly in the portlet administration
portlet. Instead of the actual symbols - each letter is output as a "?".
The problem is only with output, because everything is OK within the
database and while you are editing the portlet.

I assume this is some small glitch, so is there any possibility of
fixing it with 3.2.5?

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com