minus custom ichannel support. So, if you have custom ichannels and do an export, those channels will not import into uPortal 4.0+

---- Cris J H

On 05/05/2011 05:02 PM, Eric Dalquist wrote:
3.3 == 4.0

Just like you said, we decided that with so much work being done in 3.3,
primarily around removing IChannel support, it would be better to jump a
major version to 4.0

We are still planning complete support for data migration with the goal
of being able to export from 2.5, 2.6, 3.0, 3.1, or 3.2 and import that
data into 4.0

-Eric