My personal thought is that we take option 2 and write clear instructions in
the manual for disabling the SCSS build.  We probably also want to document how
to disable it on a skin-specific basis - probably the most likely need is to
know how to let the portal continue using the default behavior for the built-in
skins, but create university-specific skins that don't use SCSS.

- Jen

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com