Eric,

Yay! Thanks for completing that work. I agree that it should be merged into
master and add the documentation you listed. I can contribute to #1-4. I also
agree that it feels like a 4.1 change.

Just so that everyone is aware, SCSS will accept any valid CSS syntax. So if
people want to still author in CSS, it can be added to the SCSS files. This is
true for both uPortal development as well as institution custom skins. Ideally,
people would uptake the benefits of SCSS, but "plain" CSS is still valid within
SCSS.

-Gary

arch...@mail-archive.com