[cid:image001.jpg@01CFF520.B31BB5D0]

Good afternoon,

We’re hoping you might know someone who would be an excellent fit as the new
Application Developer – Portal Administrator at Tacoma Community College. The
Developer plans, designs, implements, develops and maintains customer software
applications in an n-tiered, Microsoft networking environment. If you know
someone with a passion for technology, we’d love to hear from you.

TCC is a comprehensive community college located in the beautiful Pacific
Northwest, just 35 miles south of Seattle. We are a diverse, creative, and
engaging institution - recognized nationally as an Achieving the Dream “Leader
College.” The Tacoma-Pierce County area, located on beautiful Puget Sound and
framed by the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, offer residents and visitors
a wealth of cultural and recreational opportunities.

[cid:image005.png@01D0C9E4.7D986450]<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tacomacc/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=1190753>To
 view the complete position details and to apply,
please visit  http://www.tacomacc.edu/abouttcc/employment/

TCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator

Christine Nicolai
Support Assistant, Human Resources
Tacoma Community College
6501 South 19th Street